Aug 17 2014 Published by drugmonkey under Careerism, Day in the life of DrugMonkey
Your failure to achieve exactly the career outcomes that you desire in academic science is 100% because the systems are broken and you are undermined by nefarious opponents using underhanded tricks to block you.
H/T: he knows who
8 responses so far
I knew it.
Yes, my failure to achieve is because the system is broken. Everyone else's failure is entirely their own fault.
Nah, that's only 99% of it. The remaining 1% is because of plain bad luck.
My PI must have hacked your account! I hear this in various forms everytime I speak to this person.
Yeah, fucken BIAS and ERRORS OF FACT are always in the too-critical direction.
Andy Dufresne: Me? My lawyer fucked me. Everybody's innocent in here. Didn't you know that?
I believe all that, but I accept it.
I'm also a bodhisattva.
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
DrugMonkey is an NIH-funded researcher who blogs about careerism in science. And occasionally about the science of drug use.
Site Admin | Theme by Niyaz
Drugmonkey Copyright © 2018 All Rights Reserved