Happy 420 Dudes!

Apr 20 2010 Published by under Cannabis

Just 'cause you know I love you all pot heads....
Cannabis Archive
Hyperemesis
Withdrawal
The Pot Potency data
doc420

• tideliar says:

*toke*
    *cough*
    *wheeze*
    happy 4-20 bro
    *stroke*
    *cancer*
    *schizophrenia*
    *reaches for needle...*

• Dude, I don't get it. What the fucking is 420?

• joemac53 says:

Hey, Comrade, I'm so old I thought I was doing well knowing that a 420 was a small sailboat used in racing. My students had to clue me in. Ouch.

• Well, how about one of you douchebags clues me in??

• Alex says:

CPP-
    I am shocked that you wouldn't know one of the most celebrated terms in the Urban Dictionary.
    DM-
    I may go after you on this topic, but I still think you're cool. In fact, I...I...dude, what was I just saying?

• That is the dumbest shit I've ever heard of. I've known a lot of people who smoked a lot of fucking weed for fucking decades, and I never heard a single one of them ever refer to this cockamamie "420" crap. It sounds like some kind of made-up fake-ass shit from MTV or some such crapola. This is almost as fucking stupid as Lady Gaga and that motherfucking Austrofrench opera garbage.

• Isabel says:

Snarky snarky, well the only thing I'm celebrating today is one month of abstinence (so far).
    Pot=munchies->calories+sweets->weight gain=HARM!!!!!

• Dr. Feelgood says:

Don't feel bad CPP. I have only known the term for like 7 years....and I am pretty sure I am older than you.. Oh wait, you should feel bad.

• momkat says:

Hey, CPP, I'm middle-aged and don't use the stuff but even I know the reference. Do you teach at a Bible college, or what, man?

• paul says:

Let CPP alone. He doesn't read Dr Isis. Otherwise he would know it. Nobody has time to read everything and he is not God.

• Dr. Feelgood says:

Hey,
    Where is CPP?
    Is CPP decaying with vomit all over him sitting on a toilet with a bottle of Jack Daniels in his cold dead hand?
    It's not like I saw the body or anything. Just sayin.

• Jack Daniels!? What fucking planet are you from, holmes?

• michelle says:

I don't drink but from time to time a little Jack Daniels cheers me up!.
    Salute CPP !!!

• Anonymous says:

Wait this blog thinks that pot smoking is harmful?
    I wish I could tell me past self not to read this entry, as I used to like this blog