Our little Easter Egg hunt was fun for me and apparently fun for several readers as well. I received 14 baskets including one obvious cheaterpants and two after the deadline (tsk, tsk).
I am still doing a little scoring and cross checking however it is very likely that at least two of our winners will be the ones who found 11 eggs each.
That's right DearReader. What would an Easter Egg hunt be without Easter Eggs?
The full list of posts on which eggs were hidden:
- Bush's Drug Czar: The Anti-Science Gift That Keeps on Giving
- Yeah, Yeah, College Kids Take Drugs (snore)....WHAT???!! 75 Arrests?
- International Drug Scheduling
- French Men Drink More and Faster When the Music Is Cranked to 11
- Amy Winehouse, Crack Cocaine and Emphysema
- The Marijuana Potency Data
- MDMA: A first person account
- Ecstasy is an environmental threat too?
- Recreational Drug Use in the Year After Initiation
- YouTube cracks down on drug abuse video?
- Drug Addiction in the Hospitalized Patient: A Blindspot for Medical Professionals?
- Drug Addiction Dualism is Harmful, Not Just an Interesting Philosophical Navel-Inspection