The Great Sb Freeze Out

Jan 09 2009 Published by under Day in the life of DrugMonkey

As noted all over Teh ScienceBlogs, there will be a little technical difficulty starting, oh, in a minute or two. Actually, I think the comments are borked already. So consider this a welcome to the old blog for my newer readers, poke around in the archives because there is some stuff that I haven't bothered to repost.

Go back to the early days and see how unbelievably polite PhysioProf was as a commenter. What a sneaky bastard!

Check out the original fight with Ms. Phd and her disgruntle-minions!

Watch me piss off a subGlamour Editor!

Even more grant geekery!

• Anonymous says:

Sb ought to have a freeze-out every weekend. Or maybe every day. The problem with too many bloggers is they get addicted to it and feel a need to post more and more often. As a result, the quality of the blog often nose-dives.

Quality, not quantity, gets a blog into my feed or bookmark list. I've got better stuff to do than sift through a bunch of blabbermouth inanity looking for occasional genius.

• bikemonkey says:

HAHAHAHA!!! You wouldn't happen to be talking about two certain ex-co-bloggers of mine would you? Heh!

• Stephanie Z says:

Just one question (since Becca hasn't asked yet): who's a lion and who's a lamb?

• I think Anonymous is talking about me! Shit!!

Yeh, we all suxxorzz!!11!! They can barely bring themselves to read. Every day. Five or six times. Oh the humanity!!!

Oh and StephZ.....it's a metaphor! Wackaloons lay down with the cork-nuts doesn't trip off the tongue..

• So consider this a welcome to the old blog for my newer readers, poke around in the archives because there is some stuff that I haven’t bothered to repost

Waaaaaaaay ahead of you. Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha hah!

• Stephanie Z says:

I know, DM. It was a rhetorical question, albeit one likely to get an entertaining answer if anyone was willing to touch it.

• DRugMonkey says:

Why Stephanie! You trouble maker, you.