In case you want to discuss the US elections...
1. Dang, Dixville Notch went for Obama in the wee hours. Dixville Notch, yo!!!
2. Completed my duty as a citizen, w000t! I don't get you early voters, I love going to the polls. Of course ours are not usually crowded- 10 min wait because we were early and 15 min once they opened
3. The BM snapped this and says a friend ran into the perps!
4. Psssst. Kevin Beck snuck back into the Refuge. For those relatively new to Sb-land, do yourself a favor and go read.
5. I thought traffic would be low today what with everyone focusing on the political blogs and all. Yet traffic is normal to high without any unusual referral sources. Weird.
6. Electoral-vote.com started liveblogging at 3:38 Eastern Time. Should be worth a checkback now and again.
7. Eldest is engaged in the cascading results maps! excellent!
8. It's getting kinda late, might be past McCain's bedtime, shouldn't he just concede and go to bed???
9. Yes. We. CAN!!!!!!!