Blogrolling: Clashing Culture

Looking for a more meaty and even tempered discussion of the interaction of science with religion? Thomas Robey of Hope for Pandora and The Differential has launched a new group blog called Clashing Culture. Mike Haubrich of Tangled Up in Blue Guy has joined him and they are seeking new participants. The mission?

...a pilot blogging project where scientists and laymen, Christians and atheists can hold conversations about topics where science and religion converge. Sound like an interesting challenge? ... My goal is to develop a venue where the authors respect one another but are comfortable laying out their full arguments and critiques.

Thomas jumps hard after the roll-out with a repost of his take on the scarlet A of the Out Campaign.
I like what Thomas has to say at Hope for Pandora and The Differential, so I expect I'll find plenty of thoughtful blogging here as well.

• PhysioProf says:

Will it be moderate?

• DM says:

I dunno. Perhaps moderate, not Moderate, and certainly not Above the Fray!

• I am not sure it will be moderate. It is unlikely to be conservative, and perhaps will lean a bit to the liberal. Thanks for the mention, DM.

• PhysioProf says:

What's "FCD" after people's names? Is that some kind of European doctorate or something?

• JSinger says:

Heh, I'd (in all sincerity) thought they were optometrists or Chinese herbalists or something like that, until Orgel had a post complaining about them. Apparently, it's some tedious atheist thing, like "woo".

• juniorprof says:

FCD means Friend of Charles Darwin (I do believe)

FCD means Friend of Charles Darwin
    !!!??? Damn those mofos are OLD!